OpenOTP Authenticator is a mobile authentication solution which provides secure access for websites, VPNs, Citrix, Cloud Apps, Windows, Linux, SAML, OpenID, Wifi and much more. With OpenOTP Authentication Server, it provides the most advanced user authentication system supporting simple registration with QRCode scan, Software Token based on OATH standards and Approve/Deny login with push notifications.
It is fully compatible with Google Authenticator and can also be used with third-party applications like Dropbox or Gmail.
- Simple enrolment with QR scan on self-services
- Secure QRCode with online secret exchange
- OTP with OATH HOTP and TOTP standards
- Handy OTP display with Push notifications
- Approve/Deny login with Push notifications
- Unique fishing protection feature
- Spoken OTP with voice speech
- Touch ID and PIN protection
- Encrypted mobile storage
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
OpenOTP Token is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-11. The program can be installed on iOS.
OpenOTP Token (version 1.1) has a file size of 17.30 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.